21.7.07

Pido excusas a Cervantes...

Pido excusas a Cervantes…

I think I have been dreaming and it’s so real and deep… whether It’s my own life or just a simple dream?

Sometimes appears as a nightmare.

And I question myself, Where am I? Who am I?

I don’t recognize myself!

And suddenly everything turns with another shape, another color, another feeling. I am in front of a mirror, this is a show and I’m part of it! So on, I have to perform my role. There is no script and I have to improvise, my mind is blank. All this is full of confusion.

It’s just a dream…

I am not sure if someone is looking at that mirror and enjoying the show, who knows?

It’s just a dream, yes! I constantly repeat it’s just a dream.

And everyday, every moment, every second this is still a dream. When is this going to end?

When I’m going to wake up?

I’ve experienced different feelings in different moments, which I’ve had to change. Each circumstance makes me feel different. The pain every time is stronger, and I can’t let it go. It’s present, constant, increases.

It this real or I’m still dreaming? I have the feeling this is not going to end.

I’m still in front of the mirror, without knowing the lines, I have to act and I have to decide… This is full of confusion.

I’m at home but this isn’t me.

1 comment:

mac said...

Que ondas Lorenita, chido el sitio interesantes las lecturas nomás que si hace falta ponerse bien las pilas y en mi caso sacar el ditzionario inglés español..pero de ahi en más todo bien...saludos desde esta tierra por donde el sol sale...un abrazo...Marcos